Nihilent’s retail practice is focussed on addressing retail industry challenges around customer engagement, omni-channel presence, deployment of business-critical enterprise technologies like ERP systems, along with profitable trading. Nihilent helps retailers grow their business through specialized eCommerce, POS (Point of Sale), SAP HANA, Bespoke Application Development, Application Integration, Mobile Solutions and Testing Services.
At Nihilent, we bring a holistic approach in helping our clients transform to a digital business. We have built strategic partnerships with leading vendors like Intershop, SAP, Sage and Microsoft Dynamics.
Nihilent further helps retailers get a better view of their inventory and business KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) through a dedicated BI practice which is very strong on Microsoft BI.
- Test Centre of Excellence for a European retailer
- eCommerce platform testing for a UK retailer
- BI & DW strategy definition and Dashboard development for a EU retailer
- Scheduling and Forecasting application for a Port & Logistics Service provider
- Sales reporting and Inventory management solution for a US Shoe Retailer
SUPPLY CHAIN AND LOGISTICS
Nihilent partners with clients aligning strategic business issues with solutions to get maximum value from the supply chain. We help transform supply chain,
from strategy to execution, streamlining your business processes, providing competitive advantage and maximizing your profit and shareholder value.
Our consulting led approach leverages IT to create an adaptive supply network that seamlessly connects supply, planning, manufacturing, and distribution operations
to critical enterprise applications. It aids in providing real-time visibility across the supply network, thereby enabling rapid decision-making and optimal execution.
P&O Nedlloyd (Now Maersk)
- A Leading Global Multi-nodal Transporter
Scope of the project:
Program Manage establishment of Offshore Dedicated Center
- Establish physical infrastructure and connectivity to UK NOC
- Plan and implementation of Disaster recovery and Business Continuity
- Transfer of IT support services
- IT, Network Planning & Management for around 60 offices worldwide
- Transfer of Business Process service
- Recruitment and induction of over 2000 resources
- Vendor Management, SLA negotiation and monitoring
Service Delivery Management
- Liaison between IT and regional business organizations, for support and operations from ODC, using ITIL best practices
- Implement processes that are comprehensive, effective, efficient along with hierarchical and statistical reports
- Train PONL staff for ITIL based service delivery
Offshore Operations Centre (OOC) Remote System Administration
- Operations Support - 24 x 7 Service Desk using BMC Remedy
- Level 2 & Level3 LAN/ WAN Support using HP Openview & Tivoli
- Monitoring critical transactions using TOPAZ
- End User Management & Support
Global Shipment Management
- Global Level 2 Support Management from ODC
- Management of 150 strong multi-vendor team, including key resources and managers from PONL
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Regression Testing, Volumetric and Performance Testing
Revenue and Cost Reporting
- Business Consultancy
- Design and Development of Centralized Enterprise Data Model
- Development of Prototype of Revenue and Cost Model
- Design and development of an OLAP Cube in Hyperion Essbase.
- Designed and development of online reports through Hyperion Analyzer.
- Configuration of universes, classes and objects based on the Enterprise Data model using Business Objects Designer 4.1.4.
- Design and development of standard report templates using Business Object.
- Training the Business users on Business Object for day-to-day use.
- Technologies : Business Objects Hyperion Essbase
Business Acceptance Testing
- Management of Business Acceptance Testing (BAT) of a product developed for doing End to End shipment management
- Establishing the processes and targets for BAT
- Management and coordination of 150 people spread world-wide
Electronic commerce implementation
- Level 2 Support, with extremely stringent Service Delivery Standards
- Maintenance of production servers
- Involved in enhancements cycles
- Responsible for capacity planning
- Responsible for test strategy
- Disaster Recovery Planning, testing and support
- Commissioning tools for performance monitoring
MANUFACTURING, CONSTRUCTION AND OTHER ENTERPRISE
Nihilent has the resources and experience to understand a client's existing process flows by having workshops with relevant experts and then provide expert opinion on how to re-engineer them in order to meet the changing requirements from a process perspective. We also have the IT capabilities to provide relevant IT support in terms of application development and maintenance across technologies based on customer requirements.
Business Process Management :
Nihilent helps enterprises realize their vision of a process-managed organization by defining agile business processes after studying the existing client processed and then suggesting best practices in the same which will enable organizations make a fast and positive impact, while enabling result-focused technology integration.
Program Management :
Business Solutions – Nihilent has the capability to provide Business Solutions services in terms of helping organizations reap advantages of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) by defining SOA principles, architecture and it's implementation.
Technology Delivery :
Nihilent has the expertise and resources to provide IT services to support customer requirements across the Software Development Lifecycle - from IT strategy and requirements engineering to application development, integration, re-engineering and support across technologies.