CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (CRM)
At Nihilent, Customer Relationship Management is all about bringing an organization closer to its customers and stakeholders. Nihilent provides CRM consulting services throughout the customer life cycle, which includes customer acquisition, retention, relationship and loyalty.
Nihilent’s area of expertise
- Project Management
- GAP analysis
- Business Process Automation
- Implementation (Deployment)
- Production Support
- Testing and Test Automation
- Operational CRM – Automation of horizontally integrated business processes involving front office customer touch points – sales, marketing, and customer service (call/contact centre, field service) – via multiple, interconnected delivery channels and integration between front office and back office
- Analytical CRM – What Are the Buying Patterns? Cross Selling Opportunities? Who Are the Most Profitable Customers / Products / Services? Competition? Customer Profiling & Categorization. Up Selling /Cross Selling Of Products & Services. Fraud Analysis. Churn Management
- Collaborative CRM – Collaborative services such as personalized publishing, e-mail, communities, conferencing, and Web-enabled customer interaction centres that facilitate interactions between customers and businesses
Nihilent has provided consultancy to a number of clients in Siebel CRM, Microsoft CRM, SalesForce etc. Nihilent also has a lot of experience in designing business processes and managing product implementations for ERP and SCM solutions, as well as providing analytics and reporting services.