LIFE SCIENCES AND HEALTHCARE
- An aging population and an irregular supply of financing from the working population
- Increasing costs of healthcare delivery
- Need for electronic medical records for storage and retrieval
In today’s dynamic and hyper-regulated healthcare environment, IT departments at Health Benefits companies must support an ever-expanding portfolio of healthcare services, solutions, and specialty products, including life and disability insurance, pharmacy benefit management, dental, vision, long-term care insurance, flexible spending, and so on. At the same time, they must respond to increasing business and customer demands to deliver cost savings while ramping up quality.
Nihilent’s experience in the Healthcare vertical is focused on:
- Reducing and managing the costs of healthcare administration
- Continuous business process improvements through Six Sigma and business process
re-engineering methodologies to deliver value beyond cost arbitrage
Nihilent’s team of technical consultants, architects, developers, business process consultants and project managers have hands-on experience in healthcare IT Solutions.
- E-Healthcare Applications
- E-Healthcare Infrastructure
- Enterprise Content Management for Healthcare
- Departments of Health of States of Utah and Maine, USA: The HAN (Health Alert Network) solution establishes the communication, information, distance learning, and organizational infrastructure for a new level of defence against health threats.
- Afrox Healthcare: Enhancement of quality as a focus area; Elevation of nursing standards; Provision of world-class patient care; Quest for the maintenance of world-class quality standards at all its hospital facilities; Commitment towards the process of Total Quality Management (TQM).
- Jaslok Hospital: Capture and analyze feedback from customers; Improve patient care; Create awareness amongst staff at all levels on issues such as patient’s perception on services delivered, service delivery requirements, etc.; Reduce gaps in performance levels; Identify & prioritize areas of improvements; Better staff attitude; Integrate the processes of different departments; Align staff Key Performance Indicators with business objective as a focus area; Elevation of nursing standards; Provision of world-class patient care
- MyMedicalRecords.com (MMR) is a Web-based Personal Health Records (PHR) portal that provides online storage of personal health and medical records. Nihilent was involved in Onsite requirements gathering and setting up an offshore development center in India for design and development of MMR application; Quality Assurance of every release; data migration from existing Btree to MS SQL. Nihilent provided external interfaces to integrate with other partners and services. Nihilent has architectural ownership of the product. Nihilent provides support and maintenance for the product from its Offshore Development Center (ODC)
- MMR Pro helps doctors and small group practices to manage their paper records by scanning those records to a secure web-based portal. Nihilent was involved in requirements gathering, design, development, testing and quality assurance for the product; providing integration support for integrating MMR Pro with existing clinical management systems at clinics. Nihilent provides support and maintenance for the product from its Offshore Development Center (ODC)
- Unique combination of Consulting, IT and Business Process Management capabilities to offer Business Process solutions for healthcare
- Services ranging from Change Management, Strategy Execution to Software Development and Testing