Enterprise Transformation and Change Management
Our Enterprise Transformation practice partners with clients in successfully translating business strategies into definitive business results. The practice is based on our patented change management framework, MC3 ® (MC cube) and is supported by proprietary tools and technologies. Key offerings include business change management using MC3, strategy execution using balanced scorecard and dashboards, digital strategy and transformation, capability assessment and development, performance management, knowledge management, innovation management and customer experience management.
The change management process is implemented through the following steps:
- Insights from customers are obtained using Design Thinking aided by our patented 14Signals® framework.
- Subsequently, based on this information, goals for the organization and its people are formulated and a strategy is developed to achieve these goals. This strategy would cover finance, customer, process and learning (performance matrix).
- Once the strategy is developed, the workforce is aligned to meet the organizational goals through training. This process is called intent alignment.
- Subsequently, the process is used to create, capture and disseminate knowledge and the learnings from this are then used to further refine the processes.
- The above steps combined help the organisation to achieve their goals.
- Multi-layered Engagement: Our MC3 framework tells us that enterprises are not simply the sum of their components or parts. Instead, they are the result of all of their processes, systems, and people – a complex web of inter-dependencies and inter-relationships. It guides businesses to consciously design and deliver change by focusing on the intent, content, action and performance management pillars within their organization.
- Strategy Formulation and Execution: We also help our clients to put their strategy into action by integrating their transformational programs into the organization’s operations, thereby helping our clients to achieve the results promised by their strategy. Our service offering also spans strategy design, execution and monitoring.
- Process Management: We assist our clients to re-engineer their most critical processes for improved efficiency and effectiveness. We have capabilities to use specialized techniques such as lean, theory of constraints, total quality management and six-sigma. Through our focused set of offering, we have helped many of our clients to manage their unit cost of processing by integrating their operations, standardizing and aligning their processes, centralizing their fulfillment capability, optimizing and automating their business processes, while ensuring their employees are multi-skilled and kept engaged and motivated to pursue a performance-based ‘continuous improvement’ work culture.
- People Management: Optimizing employee productivity continues to remain a prime challenge for organizations. We help organizations engage, manage, and develop their workforce to utilize its full potential in alignment with their organizations overall mission, strategy and action plans based on our proprietary frameworks such as Competency Assessment (CAS) and Employee Loyalty Evaluation (ELE) and international standards which include SFIA and PCMM.