At its ‘AI for All’ conference in Bengaluru, Microsoft India today showcased some of its most recent artificial intelligence (AI) solutions aimed at helping improve lives and transform businesses. Microsoft India said it is helping 650 India-based partners use the Microsoft cognitive services, IoT, AI and machine learning platforms to build solutions for India.
Nihilent, a Microsoft Gold Partner, offers a comprehensive suite of AI, machine learning, user experience and design thinking-based solutions to customers around the world. The company is delivering AI-based solutions for several operational verticals, such as:
- Vehicle Telemetry for an Indian insurance company: The solution analyzes trip details such as driving pattern, frequent place of travel and maps the insurance policy information for further analysis such as classifying vehicle segment, performing a correlation of driving pattern with accident claims.
- A modern and comprehensive parking solution implemented using Azure IoT for leading parking solution provider, WorldWide Parking Inc., with offices in 16 countries. The effort included an assessment of the existing solution and re-engineering it into a more modern, scalable and performant cloud-based platform.
- Facial Recognition that provides a trusted system for facial security. It prevents access to the premises for unregistered persons.
- Recommendation Engine for a leading non-banking financial services company using market basket analysis to make recommendations based on the relationships among products/services and the products/services utilized by customers.
- Text Analytics: Deals with a large number of unstructured documents and performs Text Mining of the corpus of pdf data to create a structured database using keywords & natural language processing. The solution will help in understanding how existing and proposed projects are likely to behave in future.
Read the whole story here: https://news.microsoft.com/en-in/press-releases/650-partners-to-drive-ai-for-all-in-india-microsoft/