Cloud computing is the new normal of the digital era. As one of the key pillars of Digital Transformation, Cloud increases efficiency, keeps capital expenses under check, offers tremendous flexibility, enables collaboration among the workforce and with the customers, and offers a host of other benefits.
Nihilent has helped several businesses fast-track their growth with comprehensive Cloud Consulting services, which has provided them with bandwidth to focus on core business objectives. Our suite of Cloud-based service offerings includes Consulting, Development & Deployment, and Support Services.
We offer a variety of packaged cloud services that help organizations in their decision to move to the Cloud, cut down traditional infrastructure costs, mitigate software installation activities and leverage maximum time to focus on core business.
Our Cloud Consulting Services include:
- Enterprise Architecture.
- Cloud Services and Readiness Assessment.
- Cloud Service Delivery Planning.
- Compliance and Security Assessment.
- Proof of Concept.
Cloud Build and Deployment
- Cloud migration services – Lift and Shift.
- Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Environment Setup.
- Cloud-based test and development platforms.
- Cloud BCP & disaster recovery solutions.
- Custom development.
Cloud Support Services
While you focus on core business functions, Nihilent will ensure smooth operations (reduced TCO, proactive management, increased operational efficiencies), risk mitigation (enterprise partner capability, outcome-based service with SLAs) and infrastructure management (improved scalability and availability, better-maintained applications and standardization across stack).
- Cloud Environment Managed Services.
- IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS Component On-demand Management.
- Backup as a Service (BaaS).
- Cloud Storage & Remote Backup.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
- Test & Development Environment as a Service.
- Managed Hosting, Backup and Disaster Recovery.
- Remote Monitoring – Alerts, Logs & Audit, Notification & Reporting.
- Cloud License Management.
- Service Monitoring & Reporting.
- Cloud Security Monitoring & Management.
Key Cloud Offering Benefits
- Reduced Operational Costs and Capital Expenditures.
- Improved Accessibility.
- Improved Flexibility.
- Faster Deployment of Projects.
- Business Agility.
- Easy Adaptability to Changing Resource Demands.
- Pay for What You Use.
- Fast-Tracked Time-To-Market.
- Better use of Resources.
- Leverage Private, Public, and Hybrid Cloud Solutions as Required.
- Assured Stability, Scalability, Security, Maintenance and Monitoring of Cloud Environments.